Saturday, January 31, 2009

Indoors Rabbit Hutch Designs

Farasha winged

spend several weeks now I feel the need to rewrite here to return to my room, my stories shared, but not sure how to conjugate a farewell to a new welcome. Months rare in the illusion seemed asleep but not disappeared. In those felt to have lost the wings that made me fly ....... ellipsis to a Christmas with love from my family, with mail letter he gave me an acrostic and my song, for the shooting star that lit the night sky last year in La Palma, for people with magical magical nights in Tejeda, Windward and Valsequillo points ...... suspension for the chords they woke up and got my heart asleep without a doubt, could return to take flight ... my first flight is what brings me back home, myself, and from there who wants to fly only to follow the direction of the wind How we tested? Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment