Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wickedpeta.com Movies Like Speed N Bue N Black

TRAVELLERS FORUM

I have taken the forum Travelers

is nice I put this topic on this blog, but on the other hand I think at least I would like people to think I've disappeared from the forum know because, that's the reason I put this here! !
After all, the forum of The Travelers was part of my daily life for over a year and a day to day, it disappears from my life! Hehehe this is incredible computing ... ... ....
Yesterday morning I received a private Tuesday Antonio Forum moderator Travellers, asking for a voluntary resignation from the forum, wear what sent me to understand that is what happened and why have made that decision, and I put what I wrote on the subject and what I feel about it, hehehe and sorry for the part of me is too long and end as usual when I write and I write a lot I can vent and has been too long!
The issue is that on Wednesday my forum account has already been canceled and I can not enter.
I will not enter into controversy, because it would lead to anything, I just want to apologize to the people that I could not even answer their private, I asked the moderators to give me less time to respond to more than 20 private I had people asking me for information of things, this month I have been very overwhelmed with everything too much work in the NGO, we have opened a new center of the NGO in Bangli, in northern Bali, and have been here 5 cooperating partners and the NGOs working three weeks Vitoria our NGO, so I eventually had very little time to get into the forum, private answering emails or updating, and am not able to respond to the private forum was pending, and no longer has a chance anymore, at least the mail is now this week's go slowly catching up, but the forum will no longer be possible and that gives me grief and rage! I'm sorry ok??
Now I will try to spend more time with my family, the NGOs, the blog and forum lonely planet !!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment