Monday, August 31, 2009

Micro Sd Card Reseter



Because if he had wanted so badly, perhaps would have decided to stay.

If I ask you perhaps desquedes me, had chosen to stay with me,

But desire is not sufficient or a word, a feeling or an illusion,

insufficient time, insufficient time, poor me.


And then she appears, or him, or two, with beer to bed.

And he whispers songs and harmonies that soothe my breath, that sound like an eternal company. At the time, she draws on my touch that rock my heart, to relieve a self-conscious abandon. Because such closure does not exist in reality. Because we do not abandon what you never had ... and on the bedside table a couple of beers, and in your arms I, and by me, the light switch, I turn out to not see you, so you do not see me, and to stay with you, you stay until the feeling passes ... its chords, your hugs and beer to bed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment