Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How To Pull Apart A Plastic Castor Wheel

comes 72 days after dessert : Lemon Tiramisu

From beer to bed the lemon tiramisu. Provide bed, a mecernos in the car to the sound of Sabina and her last song. And it was not necessary to ask ourselves expect to finish? ... jmmm to see what it says!.
You uploaded the volume and I surrendered to the song: "but tonight launches a prisoner release since you're not my judge. Your voodoo and click on the bone, your serve is entangled in my network" ... 72 days. The just told, those that have passed since I wrote this collective toast, these beers in bed. 72 days ago I felt I lost a shared complicity for the first time I lost, but not lose what you do not have writing, I now realize that if he felt that something was ... 72 days spent trying to recover, launching bottles at the beach, dancing, breathing ... but your presence is less fresh and renewed. I waited in "Welcome As if this season will not have been surprised to see me you too "but far from surprised even in your journey goes my stop. I thought in the distance you did was to refuel ... I did not imagine a change of track. Although I thought that perhaps not only missed it ... Do not try to understand you, only I did not try to deny, only trusted you, I tried not to burden you, just wrote I love you love you ... and suddenly today I knew, I resent and then deny me ... 72 days to know that you will not return, and with these letters I and I left.

The freshness of your arrival, your tunes renovated a few chords and pending other beers to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment