Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Skin Breaks Out After I Shave

in Gili Islands (Lombok) in Skype

PADI Course in Gili Islands (Lombok) in English

This summer was Ruben, an instructor in the Gili Catalan living during the summer months and several English had the opportunity to be with him and removed heading PADI English, Ruben is gone and now I have been told they have an instructor in Mexico, so if you walk by Bali and Lombok during these months that you know that you would get the opportunity to dive with PADI or an instructor in Castilian.
Needless to say, I recommend it fully, because the wonders that should see underwater are truly unforgettable and unique experience !!!!!!! Hehehe I think something would have to prove all the world!
If you want information on Eri (the Mexican guy I say it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment