Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big Big Boobs For Nursing

Interrail: start ... what nerve!

Hello! I intended to spend a summer calm and relaxed about my country and my canary islands lucky, but my passion for travel and my ass has been restless to reason and return to dust off the backpack this time heading to the East. Interrail I leave Milan, Venice, Ljubljana, Zagreb ... are some of the cities we visit no doubt. Not clear which way we will, we will decide on the fly, from 5, but prior to our trip there are many steps and the little things we have to prepare, and with the greatest difficulty I'm having ... I will now record, just in case, someone you could help:

backpacking - sleeping in hostels A page of interest to those who are accustomed to sleep in backpackers hostels path that explains the uses and enjoy the YHA membership card. Us where we can take, age group and lodging guide included in the IYHF (International Federation Youth Hostel) and www.reaj.com http://www.hihostels.com

Effective in the passport: now to renew passports and ID there is a service appointment by telephone and internet. Here I give you the link that took me a while to find.

Choosing a good travel guide: Above to enter power situation and provide cost, miles and information of interest during the voyage. At least I have the travel guide gives me some comfort after. I tend to be consumers of the Looney Planet, but the other day, chat with friends spoke of a "gentrification" of the same taking into account the public we are talking about: Timeless scouts backpacking trip ... Ignoring their advice, and taking into account that we are also these eternal scouts backpacking trip;) for this next journey finally chose Routard for Croatia and Slovenia for Anaya. Once there they will comment on its usefulness or not, but undoubtedly the best of my ways still is, wherever possible, visit the information points of the city you get.

... emerging as more things ... I'll accept suggestions commenting

0 comments:

Post a Comment