Friday, July 11, 2008

Ladies Wearing Gurdles Galleryes

Out of Africa: Part 2

"The sequels were never as good" ... and I would love to keep in line of my first impressions, but what came after the reception was beautiful and ugly at the same time. After nearly a month of our return home, with time to reflect on what happened there and with little desire to remember the bad and keep everything good, the star second part two main actors: the animation team of teachers Sociocultural we travel Louga and our students and students of TASOC allies mostly with the local NGO in Senegal. To my satisfaction and personal pride, the kids saw and learned how not to do things and took part, and they chose the human side, more consistent and more professional. The downside for me: to feel shame, discomfort and disagreement with my colleagues when facing certain circumstances ... from traveling with sick students and that the lack of delegating or little desire to engage any of the team did what I knew, that we remain a student on the ground at the last moment, disrespect subtle and not so subtle to those responsible for NGO in Senegal and colleagues themselves invisible to their presence during the trip, good will and wrong doing at the same time, the fact is that the trip ends with a very sour taste ... A. cries of helplessness and distress to feel slighted, insulted and blasphemed against the comments of various colleagues, TASOC TASOC not because we were traveling with a small team north of the island too, and I burst it impossible to hide such evil made by my colleagues, because not even want to, and because if I know them and send them your "experience" to be taken by c. .. In reality it boils my blood is to be aware that the teachers we model our students and what we are instilling is hypocrisy them assess their analytical skills, teamwork and reconciliation when we are unable to do so before them. Theorize the participatory process and the need for constant evaluation and shuns it as educational equipment and TASOC cycle nearing the end of the course without having done ... "N or has been time" , what happens is that no matter which is very different ... Praise, because it is admirable, the organizational capacity of the only person responsible for this cultural journey, not socio-cultural integration project, go ahead, but I am unable to redirect their ability to be constructive for everyone, because there is no more beyond a personal attack when you offer different views on the trip ... I support (said by her), in the department meeting that there was around was a real brat without criteria or experience (this also because of it) and about " Who gets wet? Who is involved? Who's rebellion? We are few, or are silent, or are new or are rebels, or are ignorant, or are what everyone in the school wants to be, but my opinion does not count as that of others, does not weigh the same, not worth same, at least not to my colleagues ... I am unable to forget even for a moment that teachers are Socio educational models, and have been as a model team and ominous feel shame, individually I am satisfied with everything I did and very proud of my behavior towards my team which was also the NGOs and students, there was no more than anyone, were a group in need of leadership, but one group, a peer group ... For many post back writing in reference to "Peace starts within each one" and from there spreads around us ... My peace was in 35 young and sweet taste that has 35 names:


students of 1 TASOC 07-08

0 comments:

Post a Comment