Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brent Everett Online Gratis

Interrail 2008 ... Our journey begins

Hello, hello! How exciting! Just I changed a few days a month of August between islands by a packed trains, bad food, worse sleep and a thousand things to see, see, love ... those things that happen when you go on a trip:) Yes! I'm going on Interrail, Zona G and still can not believe it ... The novelty ... I do not travel alone, and although I do not mind doing it, I think that you know, Argentina, Ecuador ... I have a great desire to travel together, to share the experience with someone is much more rewarding ... with a friend, the best! ... with five ... Milk! ... Elisa, a tireless seeker, joined five souls who did not know but they had something in common, the passion to travel, learn and enjoy together I'm sure experience will be unforgettable ... I share with my fellow travelers as we had Elisa, our fairy godmother ...

Written by Elisa (20.julio.2008)

"Travel is like the books, start with some uncertainty, and end with nostalgia"

My dear fellow travelers, will soon begin this way. It gives me an honor to be the junction of you all and I feel great responsibility to reduce some of this uncertainty we have now. I really get concerned trains, cities to do and little money, but not "fellow travelers" because and have little time walking with me. As between you or do not know much, or do not even know I'd like to talk a little bit of each so that they will put in a situation.

life, some say, is like a train, a ship with you and still many stations, others were down at the next stop, others know them down the road, there are even people with whom you shared a wagon a while but then disappeared again.

You have accompanied me on my journey, is by profession know that I can not be objective but I'm sure I can help them learn a little more.

The first ride on my train was Silvia, past 5 years old. By the time he left with a good friend of mine from the Scouts and I knew that the little person who had fallen had to be amazing, I was disappointed. That vitality is, a way of telling things and a desire to change the world captivated me. He soon went from being a well known someone very important, shared profession (Social Work), hobby (Scouts) but above all dreams. On my return to Tenerife after three years away has been one of my biggest supporters, giving me good times and opening the doors of their peer group. I've always wanted to travel with her, but until now has not been possible, and one of the dreams that we meet jeej.

The second ride on my train was Maialen, and more than 3 years old and a half back in the Capital of the Kingdom. When we met I was living a moment of great change in that first year out of my house. His desire to enjoy life and sweetness you well within reach. Some say that "there are friends who have those who still have not met", that I spend with her. That summer we did our first trip together, a great trip especially thanks to the adaptability he has and what is practical. That year we decided to make the Interrail and finally is our time, now when we are one step to stop being young. What luck!

The third climb was Toño, it is now a year old when we entered the two new practices in Ataretaco. At first mate more gigs now. Many shared cut some ears open. I admire the endless desire to have to learn, willingness to always have to lend a hand and retailer that is. "Some people are always talking about what to do, there are others that just do" He is of the latter.

The fourth jump on the bandwagon of my life has been Inma, a little while. Little by little it was brewing inside the car. Lots of laughs every day with our children 1.70, but is bundled I always love to leave class and sit in my office to share the stories of the boys or their headaches, work outside the infinite complicity, as I can learn so much in so little time! now wants to tackle the world, LIVE, but the best thing is, this 5-star heart so do not go unnoticed.

Here I put some phrases that I found on trips that I liked, for my child and my girls amol:

"The world is like an open book, who does not travel only read the first page.
-Travel with us ... treat you like a cow. (Airlines of India)
"He who wants to travel happily must travel light. Antoine de Saint-Exupery

0 comments:

Post a Comment