Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Usually Cost Montery

Previous Stories

The prior above, what is to come ... in the preview of this morning there was much work behind, there was an afternoon in which I imagined how to fill the classrooms of new projects , like getting some kids in the next school year, which tell tales inviting them to create, and what hopes and dreams for the road will bring you to surf this year ... in the preview this morning was too sleepy to sleep late in the night prior, previous, and still is coming remains the mystery of your absence, punctuated by the company of my family in Madrid, my best friend and his home in Cuatro Caminos, and hands that fly over the sign of intellect and reason ... " I miss you" in sign language will sign as "Longing to see you there" and when they want signa hands together, and when you see signa , Your gaze meets mine, when there signa a slight bite your tongue makes you feel a slight pang lightness ... that lives in this heart ... so slight that neither you learn, so sharp it hurts ... and if cry that I want sign language open her mouth and right hand draws the grip of pain away from me, that's like cry ... I like it or not is a matter of putting both hands together at heart, give it and that the next move you give back to me ... I'm here, not deaf hear, blind see not, and prior to forget or finally let you go

0 comments:

Post a Comment