Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Acv And Coconut Oil Stomach



Bali Earthquake

On Saturday he was 19 or there was an earthquake in Bali (uhhhhhhhh me is hard to use this word because unfortunately is usually associated with disasters and victims).
At 7:06 am, magnitude 6.4 (some say 5.8) and then at 10:20 it must have been another of lesser magnitude 4.3
I sincerely if something had happened I think I had caught inside the house because react!! Everything happens so fast that you do not notice much, just heard a small (can be loud) noise but fails to identify, but my husband started yelling saying (Lindu, Lindu, earthquake in pellets) and took Niluh in arms and we all run home to the garden, I remember we hugged three while my husband kept yelling Lindu Lindu (not if to awaken someone who was still asleep, or to warn that there were hard !!!), I can not remember if two minutes or two seconds, but remember that the palm the whole yard moved from one place to another, and a ceramic dove hanging from a tree we went from one place to another ....
is the biggest earthquakes I've experienced since I live in Bali! And the truth scare me (I think that anxiety was a thousandth part of what thousands of people may suffer in such situations and that it must be awful to go through an experience or a disaster of this kind ... ..), the feeling of fear and anguish I felt and was not, nor did anything !!!!.
As we enter the house, we call upon the NGOs to ask how they were, it happened that on Friday we went to the pool with the kids new the new Center Bangli and stayed to sleep some in Ubud, among them were three kids in wheelchairs and also greatly distressed me to think that if something had happened, these kids could not have run out ... ...

Let me put here the comment that I leave an expatriate living in Bali on an Internet forum, is that every time I read it I can not help but laugh a lot!


"I woke up and my bed was shaking. Usually when i wake up my bed is spinning, so this was quite a surprise. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment