Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simple Folding Serviette

travelers need to express what I think and move

last contribution on the suspension forum

travelers need to move on and move forward and do I need to have what I feel or what I think although it might be a little late.
.
As I said before and I'm sorry to bring this issue here on the blog when this blog has nothing to do with all that has happened, but I need to express myself and so I will.

Although now I do not make much sense because you have already removed the post which explained why I had missed the forum, where people to contribute and give their opinions.

But I need to clear a few things be mindful of this issue

First I want to make clear

MY ONE THAT HAD ADVISED ME THAT IS ME IVA A CAST OF THE FORUM AND DOES NOT give me any warning that if I continued to THINGS FOR EXAMPLE IS CERTAIN threw me . NOOOOOOOO
I was asked to give me LOW VOLUNTEER OF WHICH I refused for the reasons I have explained, AND THE NEXT DAY AND HAD ME HAD ME CAST AND CLOSED THE ACCOUNT.
and that is why wrote on the blog What had happened, I REPEAT, DO NOT NOTICE ME IN NO TIME OR NO DEAL GAVE ME GRINDING GRINDING IF YOU HAD SOMETHING ... ... ... ... ... ...
I HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED WITHOUT SIN MAS NOTICE, IT IS CLEAR THAT.

Me consider a person old enough to not continue to incur things that I have been advised not to do them or I have been struck by something.


Now that everyone judge by what you read, what I feel, what we intuit, what you know or what you have seen.

ANSWERS TO SOME COMMENTS ANTONIO CAN NOT SHUT ME
Antonio


can not take a question from a user, to answer step by private and offer a tour, or any other service.

I have never offered excursions

Antonio
3 - which considers that it has had no business shall be his view, very particular, but I have taught that mediation in booking any activity, whether raftig, hotel, boat to the Gili islands, guides, etc. in exchange for a commission is a commercial activity is laudable intention (something strictly forbidden in our rules, unless it is published in the Commercial Offers forum)

Begoña
I've never done anything brokered a commission from the beginning of my contributions in the forum I have always been helping people, and by then I had no idea the issue of commissions (a part of rafting with Sobek), unaware of the other possibilities but As people started asking for help I was to discover the world of committees and its possibilities and then I realized that we could also get a commission, as everyone does here and it seemed like a great idea to support NGOs and their activities !!!!!!!!!!

But the order has always been the same before and after the commission
OFFER HELP

• • •
PROVIDE INFORMATION AT THE END IF WE CAN GET A COMMISSION AS GREAT, BUT IT ALWAYS HAS NEVER BEEN THE ULTIMATE GOAL FIRST

is more on sites that give us commissions or activities, are places and things that I personally like, that I find beautiful hotels, activities I have done and which I find essential if it comes to Bali, we have never taken a commission of something which I do not particularly like me for that very reason, because the end is not the commission, the end is that people enjoy and have a good time and people go Bali with good memories!


Antonio
4 - On the non-tours, guided tours, etc.. express my serious doubts about messages like this (I am not the nickname of its authors to not engage them, but you can find the message in the forum without problems):
Quote:
Begoña, one day we put Eki (Eka?) as driver and the truth we remember him as a super nice company. And I think for anyone who speaks some English will be fine. Begoña


Some people when they come into contact Ubud me and ask me if I know a driver or someone who can take a trip or somewhere, and of course I encourage people I know, and I do not think that is arranging tours !!!!!!!!!! If people also ask me my opinion on routes, excursions and places to visit then I will give, and that is not tours, because you are charging the driver with whom they negotiate the price directly with the driver I land I get there and if I have ever gotten in any case is to get lower prices for the driver wants to charge, to help people not for profit!!

Antonio
5 - This little thing has me stumped me in private message and I imagine it to publish to your blog does not realize what is being recognized:
Quote:
Within a couple of weeks possibly this whole issue of the three or four comments on the forum would have gone unnoticed and no one would speak again of the NGO or the commissions because from now on begin to drop tourists to Bali, but just the last week of August fussing all things for comments good intentions and with the intention to help.
. What happens? Did you finish the season? Are you going to lose the commission?

No, not because people are looking for five feet the cat, and it hurts the sarcasm of the last question !!!!!!!
just what he meant is that from August peak season is going down no more and begins to have less people coming on holiday, the question of fees is not really what matters, and also very clear that I have what I think it is very clear most of the people I know or have known the NGOs, the commission is not really important, what matters has always been to help people, whether or not commission, and that what I have but of course!!
The NGO does not live on the commissions, committees assist the NGOs.

Antonio

6 - This fantastic response to some forum members who thought hiring a English living in Bali, after a very favorable comments about it in a major user of the forum:
Quote: Begonia
A Juan Carlos did not know but unless it a friend of yours, I am very surprised that you have been with a English that you may be a guide in Bali! I think the best guides in Bali Balinese will always be the same. ****
you a private way with two contacts of people organizing tours to Komodo Indonesia and other places right? Antonio


Sorry, but at my age I do not suck my thumb, and it seems to me that you've played with the proceeds of a man who lives that to favor guides who receive commission. And if not that, frankly it seems. Begoña




Here if you are really perplexed me to the comments of Antonio, and at his words and way of speaking !!!!! Each judge by what you read

In the post I simply give my opinion on how difficult it is to understand that English people traveling to Indonesia to pick up a English person that makes them a guide, to teach them the island and tell them about the island and its customs and culture !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may say something that always amazed me, but everyone to do what it considers most appropriate, what I have clear is that in my post at any time have spoken of the guides from which we receive commission (that's obvious just reading the post) that it has added Antonio, it is clear in my post I said that the best guides Bali will always be the Balinese, not to mention any of them at all !!!!!!!!!!!!! I have spoken in general of all the local guides.
is more even send a private to that person respecting your choice (your choice of choosing a English guide in Bali) and will not send any private information rather than what they really wanted, Komodo contacts. On the subject of
guide named Juan Carlos just want it is clear that surprised me a moderator of an Asian forum adopted a English who has lived in Bali four months or five in a villa, then suddenly English tourist guide, I wonder what this person know Bali living in a villa in Jimbaran and Bali have been living in so little time !!!!! Interestingly
Antonio opting for defense and not play with the income of a English person living in a villa in Bali by local Balinese guides in many cases living in a room with kitchen.
I find it sad that a English person living in a villa in Bali come to live in paradise yet to come "Remove" the guides work in Bali, plus I imagine it will do so illegally, because I do not have permission to do guide work, even guide license !!!!!!!!!!
I wonder who will, obviously the first answer that comes to mind is that if you have built a villa not need to work and have enough money to live and live well !!!!! so I guess that will do it for boredom, having nothing else to do, spend their free time and being in contact with English people, but I wonder if they will be aware that when the "work" in Bali, will possibly English Guides premises will be sitting at home waiting for work ... ... ... ... ... ..
I have to make clear that I have nothing against this person who did not even know, and I've only heard about it on the forum like everyone else, but that's not what I've got, if it Antonio has been removed and so I have not been silent when Antonio has written, with my post what I did was play the income of this person ... ... ... ... .. would not be more fair to say that this person is playing with Balinese income English-speaking guides in Bali ?????????????????? Playing with the local people's income and the Balinese??
People who do not live in a villa, or have a car (for guides to work and pay rent the car driver), or have a steady job, no savings, nor never will go live in "a paradise" and the look very bad to pay for college or university of their children, and if they have health problems or may go to Spain or Singapore may run out ... ... ... ... .. Uhhhhhhhhhh
this issue really grates on my nerves!! Perhaps as I've ever seen and the work I do on this island, I can not be indifferent to this issue ... ... ... ... ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment