Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Shoes To Wear With Slim Jeans

Reply to comments of the blog post

Reply to the blog post First
traveler
here I want to thank Ana greatly its contribution in the post because I think that I would not have done better, thinking that the statements made on the blog seemed to me absolutely correct traveler in my point of view, and I appreciate a lot to Ana to present his opinion and an explanation as well, especially since I had no option to defend or to comment on things that have been talked about me or the NGO ... ... ... .
Without wishing to give greater returns If you would like to answer now (if you have already spent a lot of time) but I owe myself
.!!!!!!!!)
This was what a person put in the post about me, that people judge by what you read. Blog Post

of traveler
I'll tell you my bad experience with Begonia and have been slow to tell because I ashamed of it.
I went with another travel companion to go to Bali and Ubud, did not know where alojarme.Estabamos outside Bali and we write (a Begoña), after less than 1 minute Contet us giving us their phone and telling us that pass the phone to the lord of cyber in which we hide from the rain.
After a brief conversation, she passed me the phone and told me we were going to wait to collect.
A scant 10 minutes, appeared (hallucinations and intone the mea culpa) A 4X4 with the logo of an NGO KUKUXU ... I do not remember the name of verdad.Salieron 2 lords and loaded our bags in the 4x4 only said "Begoña.
took us to Ubud and 1 guest showed us h. and a hotel at the end of a street has all the pavement qye written as a commercial message.
called one of the gentlemen who accompanied us and passed us the phone he told us we should go to q we say that we were were going on their part to lower the price we would take a commission and the NGO thing that my partner and I were sick seemed inconsistent. Begoña



This person did not know where to stay one rainy day when you had just arrived in Ubud and was she who asked me
help you answer the phone in 1 minute, as you said, quickly and offered him help. Call
bungalows I usually recommend people to see if they had rooms (with the consequent cost of call on my part).
I turned to telephone the site where they were (cost of call).
At 10 minutes limited, that means stop all my work to help her and do everything as quickly as possible.
This happened long ago and honestly I do not think for us to send the car to the NGO, which do not even have a 4x4, I think it was the bungalow to find them and I asked myself, in the car puts NGOs even the name of the NGO !!!!! !!!!! I doubt it was the car of the NGO, but if it was safe to transport them came free and was not charging, and if it was the transport of the bungalows are not charging (which is what it shameful?? ?? Someone is helping them ???????? Without spending a drive??) If you call one of the car, I was spending my phone and if I gave them the information on the commission since no more, they were free to choose the site you want or like it, they I called to ask for help and information and gave no further.


Blog Post of traveler
q told us that night stayed with us in the door of the Lotus coffee to go and see dance, at the time seemed like a lovely invitation.) She came with her daughter and a younger gentleman who happened to be her husband, we got into 2 motorcycles and took us to a little theater outdoors in which they charged us € 10 per head (to them all, a barbarism that dough in Bali especially when we later learned that could be seen for free) at half the performance it offered excursions for the next day and ask price q said would talk to the guide that was certainly to be Suki, agreed the price after we told him we wanted to go to dinner. Begoña

what Hehehe
younger Mr. Funny, no comment ... ..
here if I can not believe what he writes because to me if I'm ashamed that a person thus lie !!!!!!!! The dances are called JEGOD, cost Rp 80,000 per person (after Chiwy thankfully has cleared up too) and lots of people know it's this price, the price is on the ticket of entry.
There are 10 euros and this person mentioned, but it about $ 5 something.
Of course we do not charge anything because we are helping to carry people, I always say and I'll say, it took people to see these dances because I personally like, and I want to share it with people who ask me an opinion or want to come with me freely, and it is clear that these dances are not free anywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Do not know where this statement has taken on all sites in Ubud is charged to see the dance unless there is a ceremony at a temple, the Art Festival in Denpasar, or specific celebrations but dances and other instruments are , and it is not unusual to see him Jegod.
I offered them no tour, they asked me if I knew any information guide for touring !!!!!!!!!!! My God how people can lie so !!!!!!!!! They asked me for information and as always I did was call Suki as soon as possible to know whether it was the next day off to be with them !!!!!!!!!!!!! I was limited to help!! And as soon as possible !!!!!!!!!! With my time and my phone charges that he paid me at all times.
Of course we took them on two bikes for free, people pay for the transportation service or use the car service who put the dancing at the time I did not even know he had that service, so we are free! !!!!!!!!

Post's blog
Total passenger
it again in the motillas leads to an impressive restaurant with international cuisine and I tell my partner I q I was there to eat carpaccio pq was Italy.
q Sali and I said I was there, then took us to a "local tavern" in which her husband took some to our account.
The next day, Suki came to pick us up was very good mood and told us within 3 days of hiking q this lady was 1 day per week to the NGOs and the rest of the time I was in business for hotels and excursions had with her husband. Begoña


The restaurant that my husband took them by my display was the Bengil Bebek, a lot of people has been and he knows because I usually recommend and comes recommended by all guides and all parts of Bali.
The Bengil Bebek is not an Italian restaurant, is a Balinese restaurant where the specialty is the roast duck and roast duck is a specialty Balinese !!!!!!!! And they also have all kinds of food, local food and international food.
I thought it was going to like it because most people love, and I personally like.
But I respect that they disliked or did not eat there, so my husband again with the bike I took to a local warung food, all my husband free, bring it along for another ride, wasting gasoline and time, then surely if I take something to drink with them is because they asked, I am surprised that my husband asked the little no more, but still, with everything that my husband had been doing it for them just good will, and can say that my husband I take something on account of them ????????????? Really, that statement if that is shameful ... ... ... ... ....
On the issue of what Suki told them or not, I will not get because you never know exactly who spoke, but I'm surprised that Suki speak in those terms about me, another thing is what she said or what she interpret it and put in the mouth of Suki ... ... ... ... .. Suki saying hehehe I do business ????????? Suki is fully aware of the work of NGOs and knows many of our kids, some of them even to his town.



Blog Post of traveler
We are outraged and refuse to go see the NGO cover, shame, but until we do not think it all happened and join all the pieces of the puzzle.
But it does not end here, is that after 5 days approx. Gili be after we received an email from her that we had skillfully asked that CIA flew aerial and tells us to please make a series of steps to donate "his daughter" ITEMS THAT GAVE FOR FLIGHT.
I am very embarrassed but it was so, I guess my partner Travel (which was eager to denounce it long ago) written and contará.En any case, you have at your disposal the geta mails sent to us.
Greetings and I hope that any measures undertaken by NGOs are subsidized pq with 0.7% of our taxes and there are those who live in Bali and is lined at taxpayer expense. Begoña


say that the NGO is a cover I think is very strong, and above all without having come to see and having no idea how or what we do !!!!!!!!!!!
In this kind of statement comes in handy phrase "a foolish words deaf ears"
is clear that this person speaks without knowledge and ignorance and the end I think what he did was "using me and stab me from behind"
information I gave him a cheap accommodation that was what I wanted, I spend time and money, teach you a local restaurant, I recommended and he I got a phone all that in the space of a few hours and then write what you write ... ... ... .... uhhhhhhhhh I can say!! I remain silent about allegations of this person ... .. Hehehehe
the theme of flight points is the subject of membership of an airline to be accumulating miles, so without further comment, as always to provide information and to tell you that if a member would have to travel for free!! !!!!!!! And what of my daughter donate points per flight is a lie, not points per flight, if not my daughter that if someone should become members give 1,000 miles, but as always comment on it because I think at any person traveling by plane will come very well have this card miles (I have already more than 4 travel free with this system and why I recommend it) is not so without further comment on the issue of points!!
my God, read what your fellow traveler wanted to report me, I also look very strong !!!!!!!!!!! Allegations that??
On the issue of how to finance the NGO I explain in another point because I think you could be important to clarify, and possible claim that I live in bali at taxpayer expense I can only say it before, a deaf foolish words!
And if anyone wants to know more ask, I answer or come here and talk about it? here there is nothing to be stopped, or is hidden !!!!!!!!!
But it is clear that NGOs are not only subsidize the contributions of 0.7% as claimed, the projects submitted and approved by an institution if, but NGOs do not !!!!!!!!!! Most would like !!!!!!!!!
I was speechless when I read the first time this post, and my heart sank ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
I have nothing more to say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment