Thursday, December 14, 2006

Best Budget Av Receiver 2010 Singapore



On Globalization :




STRASSER: Do you mind if I ask some questions? Not officially, of course.


RICK: Even in an official way, if you prefer.

STRASSER: What is your nationality?


RICK: I'm drunk.


RENAULT: That makes a world citizen.



On honesty:


RENAULT (Prefect of Police): We will miss you, Rick. You are the only one in Casablanca which is less scrupulous than myself.



On Friendship:


RICK: Why would I risk my neck for Laszlo?



RENAULT: Because I bet ten thousand francs to that escape. And you have the letters of transit, do not pretend to deny it. Well, you may do it because you do not like Strasser's face, which by the way, I do not like.

RICK: They are excellent reasons.

RENAULT: Rely too much on my friend, Ricky. In this I can not do anything. Nor
want to lose the ten thousand francs.



About scandals:


RICK: What right do you shut me the site?


RENAULT: What a scandal, what a scandal! I found playing here.


Croupier: Your winnings, sir
.


RENAULT: Oh. Thank you very much.


Renault: Everybody out!




About Honor:


STRASSER: You know the leaders of the resistance in Paris, Prague, Brussels, Amsterdam
in Oslo, in Belgrade, in Athens . LASZLO


: Even in Berlin.

STRASSER: Yes, even in Berlin. If you provide me with their names and their current whereabouts,
have the visa this morning.


RENAULT: And the honor of having served the Third Reich.

LASZLO: I was in a concentration camp for a year. Honor enough for a lifetime.


About money:


MAN: must know that I was the director of the Second Bank of Amsterdam. CARL

: Second?
not think that Rick be interested. The first banker in Amsterdam is now our chief baker.


MAN, that we see reduced to this.

CARL: And your father is the goalkeeper.



00----------- ------ 00






C asablanca in Wikipedia


E Casablanca NLAC with phrases



0 comments:

Post a Comment