Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Cervical Fluid Texture Before Period

I lost half

that I have visited the Bog Four channel offers . On November 21, talks about the series The Bermuda Triangle . I left these letters and "Makin 'Magic", a few minutes have gone my letters. Tonight I turned to leave the same message, and with the same spelling mistakes. And magic, or look bad, the message today as No. 28 November 25 at 3, 33 hours again present. Now I have repeated. I am so ass. For if I ever have vision problems, I put the literal (same spelling) , which left at Four page:

"This series gives us the first five minutes a picture of Columbus his first trip. A storm and disappearance crew.

These things did not went to Columbus and the closest thing was the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle was the sighting of a "bunch of fire" on September 15, 1492. And many miles of the "triangle". In this series we change what Columbus put in his logbook, and call it "going to solve one of the mysteries of humanity," seems not true.

Finally, this is a series of fiction and solve mysteries of mankind. We might even mention that Four offers misleading advertising.

There are a lot of information relating to the sinking of ships with gas fumes. In fact, there is a serious documentary which locates the aircraft lost in 1945 and explains scientifically why they lost and where they are now.

disclosure would be appreciated more scientific and less medium, aliens, Triangles and fourth millennium.

Final note: When I was born four different hopes for a television address: more culture, more science, more documentaries and more quality. I see that a year later, the differences are few.

How many Discussion porgramas have?

How many documentaries offer a week?

What is the cultural program for children?

what program talks about books?

"on stage?

"on popular science?

Do they respect the child schedule fixed until 10 pm will offer content appropriate for all ages?

series Do they promote non-violent instead of violence?

positive note. IƱaki the news is excellent.

I hope within a year, the answer is yes to most of these questions.

I hope I have been helpful. "

<-------------->

To end a doubt:

Studies of taste in TV, EGM's and other

swearing ..." What criteria used to analyze what we see?
What items placed?
Would you pay money to the respondents?
How much?
What percentage of the population is representative of a survey?
What profile do you have?. Age, income, studies ...

will seek information and put it on this page.

be skeptical!



0 comments:

Post a Comment