Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Colour Custom My Bmx Online

Father I confess: I am alien

Mondays in the office we tend to tell things the weekend. When it comes to programs such as the Fourth Millennium or Millennium 3, ground to look as stupid.


After demonstrating my lack of radio culture, I go to the homepage be , music library section of Goals 3 and I downloaded all available files. Put them in USB memory, and I promise to listen to all the recordings on the job.


take a week of listening, and I can say that these recordings for many labels need to approach me emotions that arise. It is clear that when they hear these things during the day, in broad daylight and without shadows, wrapped by coworkers and a skeptical load on my brain ... Fairly.


of the emotions that arise, give more: laughter, wonder, awe, embarrassment, surprise, and grief.


is clear that I'm outdated, I do not understand, and I am determined not to believe anything that offers me. I have no choice. I must be very wrong. Am I an agent Alien Constellation Serpens Cauda ,? With the ability to seem unequivocally to a human being, and with the aim of poison those who say that we've come ...


Do we control the world through the nanocapsules microatómicas millimeter inserted into the Jamon Iberico de Bellota, which alienate the will of him who takes it? The capsules are transmitted through sweat and are spreading to all people within of 20 km during the day, and 15 km during the night, the night did not look good.


The Iraq war, contrary to what one might think, is not related to the alleged, not actual , weapons of mass destruction, or the black gold . The relationship is the electric battery and manuals, the museum of Baghdad. which was missed by an alien for over 2000 years.

Guebón, so I call it, because it only happens Guebón land forget the lens. The real name is unpronounceable, a sequence of 7 words "faith", followed by the word "FAaaaa."


Too bad, the power of the lens has crossed the borders of Iraq , and is public domain. Technological change of this source of electrical power and mental health can be devastating in the hands of mere humans. We will see more wars with amazing excuses for deleting evidence of their existence. I think world leaders are controlled by our men in black.


In fact, it is rumored that some scribbles written on toilet paper, have gone to neighboring Iran. Suspected reason for the differences with the U.S.. Iran is developing nuclear technology, North America threatens to things that make children happy Irianíes and promises UN embargoes and sanctions. Even the price of Iranian pistachio " smiling pistachio", has risen in the international market. Again the machine works: we are clueless to the world.


If it seems strange my statements. I have many more. Groucho Marx said it best:


Who are you going to believe?, "My, or your own eyes?

" These are my principles. If you do not like, I have others. "



Each time a" pseudoscientific " reveals, we offer a good ham leg. We instill the idea of \u200b\u200bwriting a book, publish and earn lot of money. Is already lost, the money makes them forget the serious research ... and work for us convincing many gullible.


Related

. The first two are the funny. The latest: it opens a world. Other: hard reality ...



! TO READ MY CHILDREN

1 comments:

Support IT said...

Kunjungi balik kami di general energy bali Terimakasih.

Post a Comment