Thursday, December 14, 2006

Different Boobs In Husband Hand



Well. I am again active. I loaded the laptop, I'm fighting with "C + + language, trying to read a book Punset and 527 more.

Here goes the first of a series of bond issues entretenidos.Llevarán as number 20 or 10 (I promise not to include the Ten Commandments ***).

This link leads to a page with 20 questions to discover what you're thinking. It's not magic, it's just science. Sorry, I am sure some would have preferred to hold onto most romantic ways of thinking. The learned say, "is based on artificial neural networks" - to "JOD *" phrase of yore ...

The idea is simple, think of something and be answering questions ... In my case I always caught. I thought eggs mamon programmer, the Tasmanian devil, and the bat. I have already planned to come back with a battery of embarrassing questions to embarrass the damn "bug" cyberspace. I never tire of admiring people who are able to dream, imagine and make things so complicated ...

... They could lend me some intellect (say I).

This is the link:

http://www.20q.net/

0 comments:

Post a Comment