Thursday, December 14, 2006

What Rose Petals Shall I Have On My Wedding Table

skeptical

few days ago I was in the famous Bike Ride. I will not tell what all this, look for ...

... What if I put the text of my presentation at the forum "laspalmasenbici", of which I am one of his less experienced members. Do not miss the two excellent links that will add to final.AquĆ­ is the text: Good morning

my children.

Thanks for inviting me to this forum. I hope to live up to the business they have undertaken.

First, I was with you on Sunday. Impressions I can not I give, it would be neither appropriate, correct or documented opinion without sufficient information. From what I think SI is the desire that
observed in people who wanted to be there.

recently got perhaps the best course I have ever talked about "Innovation and Creativity." All who were there enjoyed watching the huge flood of ideas that flow when we bring together people who want to do things, and challenges of all kinds the incentives.

also learned how rewarding and easy it is to find more ways of doing things and finding new ways of solving problems.

You (I have not I earned it), have launched a company that needs people, time, ideas and patience. I offer a few ways to get ...

Well, I tend to rolling up and lose the thread. It seems that I am selling a "moto" ... on a bike forum.

If they "Pica", enter on this page will be amazed at what you will read, and certainly surprised me soon with more innovative ideas, creative and original. The site is about creativity techniques.

Enjoy!

page is:
http://www.neuronilla.com/pags/tecnicas/default.asp

And if they outgrow the previous page, this one, may be complementary. In these times, we also need a little skeptical thinking ...

http://charlatanes.blogspot.com/2004/08/un-milln-de-dlares-disposicin-de-los.htm \\ l

By the way, another world ! ! YES IT IS POSSIBLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment