Thursday, December 14, 2006

Koleston Hair Color Wella Amazon

The prince

Excerpted from The Little Prince.


... Naturally. If you find a diamond that nobody claimed it, the diamond is yours. If you find an island that belongs to no one, the island is yours. If you are the first to have a patent idea and do it, nobody can take advantage: it is yours. The stars are my own, because nobody before me has thought to possess.

That's true prince said and what you do with them?


The administered. The story and recount again and again said the businessman. Is difficult. But I am a serious man!

The prince was not fully satisfied.


If I have a scarf, I can wear it around his neck and take her away. If I own a flower, I can cut it and take her too. But you can not take the stars!




- Download Prince.


- Page about the prince.




Creative Commons License


You can take whatever you want but ...

must put what you have given, do not try to make money, and distribute the same license.

If I put a link, the rights are those that mark their respective owners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment